The title of my blog is eatdrinkloveandexercise, I picked those four things because they are what I want to live a balanced life. You know that I like to eat, and you know what I eat. You know that I drink, sometimes maybe a few too many, but I own it 🙂 And you know that I exercise…. even though it may feel like torture some days, and other days I just pass all together.
And then we have love….
1) I love the smell of fresh ground coffee
2) I love when the temperature is just right that I can leave all my windows up
3) I love finding a new song and blasting it in my car
4) I love finding clearance items at Target… who can pass up a pair of shoes marked 2.48? Not me!
5) I love the Twilight books and movies… yes, that was me standing in line outside the movie theatre waiting to get into opening night
6) I love when I find the perfect present for someone
7) I love my favorite spot on the couch… it’s the corner of a sectional and it’s the best spot to curl up with a book, laptop, or glass of wine. Favorite spot I miss you. I hope to see you soon.
8) I love how when I walk through the door Justine yells mommy and comes running to give me a hug
9) I love sleep
10) And I love these shoes… From good ol’ Victoria’s Secret
The front ones are my favorite. Dear Santa, I have been really good this year. This is all I want for Christmas. Yours truly, Me
Today my eats weren’t much to write about. I woke up and was so thirsty and I wanted something with a little bit of flavor. I decided to pull out my juicer and make some carrot and pineapple juice. I love this juice. It’s pretty sweet from the pineapple.
The worst thing about juicing is the mess after wards.
I had the last of my peanut butter banana bread and also made a latte for myself. I realized that I was out of coffee, so it will be lattes until I get to the store. Do I mind? Nooooo….
I grabbed lunch while grocery shopping. I got a burrito bowl from wegman’s. I got the beef because when I looked it up earlier in the day it showed it having fewer calories than the other options, and though it was good…. I think I’m going to try the tofu next. It was just something about the beef that kind of turned my stomach. I left off the cheese and sour cream and just got a bunch of veggies and guacamole. I didn’t take any pictures because by the time I sat down to eat I was so hungry that I could not take the time to get the camera out of my purse 🙂
For dinner I just have a bunch of little leftovers that need to be eaten. None of it really goes together. I have 2 pieces of bruschetta that I ate with my corn chowder over the weekend. I have a little bit of rice leftover from last nights dinner. Few pieces of pineapple and a crispy rice peanut choco drizzle bar. I want to use the leftovers up so I can get to cooking on my next two days off, since tonight is my last night on the midnight shift! Woot woot!
If you haven’t entered my Hot Thai Mustard giveaway, you can do that here:
What are some of the things you love?