This weekend was filled with a whole bunch of oops.
1) Oops… I slept longer than I wanted to, throwing my whole plan for the day off.
2) Oops… I waited to long to eat, so once I started I couldn’t stop.
Here are just a few pictures of my snacks last night
At this point my tummy was full, but I was still shoveling in food so I put myself to bed and refused to let myself get out…. until about 2:00 am. I woke up wide awake, and decided I might as well get up and do some stuff around the house. And what does one do at 2:30 in the morning. Well, they bake Mama Pea’s (www.peasandthankyou.com) Peanut Butter Cookie Dough balls! That’s right I jumped on the Mama Pea bandwagon and I’m so glad I did!
Though that leads me to
3) Oops… I forgot 2 ingredients, powdered sugar and 1/2 cup white flour, until after the cookies were baked. I’d like to blame it on my lack of sleep, but these things happen to me at times. I forget an ingredients, and won’t remember until it’s already cooked. The cookies are so yummy though. I’m sitting next to them trying to resist the urge to have another one. I can’t imagine how good they are going to be when I cook them with all the ingredients.
There was no oops involved in breakfast, only yums.
I had a few yellow peppers, onions, and tomato leftover and figured a sandwich was in order.
And since I got up at 2, by 7 I was ready for a good snack…
4) Oops I allowed myself to snack all weekend long
I was finally able to go back to sleep in the morning and slept until it was time to head to my grandma’s. Since I had already eaten breakfast and a snack I didn’t pack anything to take with me to eat.
5) Ooops… I forgot to bring some healthy snacks.
We usually go to lunch with my grand parent’s when we go over there, but Justine wasn’t feeling too great today and just wanted to go home. On the way she wanted McDonald’s.. You know where there is going right?
6) Oops… I ate freakin McDonald’s today and felt disgusting afterwards. I was so ashamed I refused to even take a picture of the angus burger and fries I got. I didn’t even want to admit that I went there today. I allowed myself again to get so hungry that I grabbed the first thing I could shove in my mouth.
7) Oops… I didn’t exercise all weekend.
8) Oops… I didn’t track any of my food.
After my lunch I took another nap… I’m so dang tired. It’s hard readjusting your sleep schedule. Which I think could be some of the reason my eating was out of control this weekend. I was so all over the place with sleeping that my eating was all over the place, and I didn’t really have the control that I usually do with it. I hope that in the next few days I can get everything back to normal.
Justine layed on the couch most of the day. Poor thing 😦 And I took that time to do a lot of cleaning that needed to be done, and there’s a lot more to do.
For dinner I tried Hungry Girl’s (www.hungrygirl.com) Sassy Wonton Tacos. If you’ve ever been to Applebee’s they have these outrageously good wonton tacos. I crave those baby sometimes, so when Hungry Girl came out with a recipe I couldn’t wait to try it. These were super easy to make, too. I cooked the chicken in the crock pot early this morning, and a little packaged coleslaw was added to the mix. For 4 tacos there are 191 calories.
I can’t believe I had to go back to work tomorrow. It seems like I was just at work. Oh well, hopefully it will be a quiet Sunday.
Oh, and let me apologize. If I mention your blog on my post I’m going to have to put the web address after it. I don’t know what WordPress did, but I can’t seem to link a name right now. I was getting so frustrated with it this evening. Just wanted to let everyone know.
9) Oops… I think I’m going to have another peanut butter cookie dough ball!
Do you ever feel like you have a never-ending stomach? What do you do to control your hungriness?