First off I’m so excited that Katie and Cynthia nominated ME for the stylish blogger award. It totally made my day. I feel like I’m a little fish swimming in this big blog world pond, and just starting out I know there is so much for me to learn.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Katie and Cynthia for making my day. 🙂
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
So here are 7 things about me:
1) I go to Hawaii every year to visit my sister and her family.
2) I have panic attacks when I’m on airplanes (which doesn’t make traveling to #1 very easy)
3) I used to run cross country in high school and during every race I tried to talk myself into acting like I fell so I didn’t have to finish. Lol. I never fell though and always finished.
4) I still call my Dad to come over and change my light bulbs.
5) My daughter is so spoiled that my grandparents got her a limo to take her to her preschool graduation!
6) I go to bed at 8:30 and everyone tells me I’m a grandma, but I love my sleep.
7) I cried when I finished reading the Twilight books because I didn’t want it to be over.
Now to pass on the award:
Laura at Meet Virginia
Natalia at A Side of Simple
Katie at Faith Food and Fitness
Jennifer at Slim Shoppin’
Kris at Kris Gets Healthy
Alissa at A Journey to Thin
Becky at Bringing Becky Back
I have to cut my list down to seven bloggers I want to pass this award on to, due to the time restraints 🙂 I love all the blogs I read, and everyone that read my blogs. Making this blog has been on of the best decisions I have ever made. 🙂
Tomorrow I’ll have a tasty and easy recipe recap for you!