I decided not to hold a grudge against my green monster because of yesterday’s incident… so I tried again this morning. I made sure the lid was on securely to the cup before I tried picking it up and was so glad I did. My green monster was delicious.
A few reasons why I like green monsters are:
1) It keeps me full! I’m usually hungry 2 hours after I eat breakfast, but when I drink a green monster I can tell that it keeps me fuller longer.
2) I get 2 1/2 servings of fruits and veggies. 2 cups spinach and 1/2 banana… without even trying. Yesssss!
3) It’s tasty. I never thought I would like spinach in my drink, but yes, yes I do.
4) It’s easy. Within a few minutes I have a nutritious meal ready for my tummy.
5) I can take in anywhere. If I need a breakfast to go… this will be perfect.
Now onto a recap of the week….
I exercised 4x this week. Oh yea!!! Three of the days was on the treadmill and one was a day at Curves, but finally I succeeded in my new year’s resolution.
I made a new recipe. Jessica’s Apple Peanut Butter Snack Bars. That recipe is a keeper. Sooo good!
I can also say that I’ve been productive most of the weekend. I’ve been getting things crossed off my to do list, getting some work done, exercising, and all before I have to go to work in the afternoon.
I’m going to try an experiment tonight…
I’m going to see if this
will satisfy my sweet tooth after dinner. My mouth is already watering.