Oh my goodness….
I can’t believe this is my 100th post!
It seems like just yesterday I started this blog now knowing what I was still, and really I still don’t.
I feel like in this short time I’ve shared both my highs and lows. I’ve been strong and I’ve been weak, and no matter what I’ve always had your support. I don’t think you’ll ever know how much it means to me.
So for my 100th post, I’m going to share 100 facts about me… hopefully. 100 is a lot.
1) I used to drive my grandparent’s car.. an El Camino. I hated that car and would park as far away from the door whenever I drove it.
2) My first car was a Buick Skylark.
3) When my heat broke in the Skylark I told everyone to bring their hat and gloves because I was too cheap to fix it.
4) When my air broke in the Skylark I told everyone to wear tank tops because I was too cheap to fix it.
5) Eventually I stopped being cheap and got both fixed.
6) My second car was a Dodge Neon.
7) My Neon got stolen.
8) I do not have good luck with cars.
9) My first job was a waitress at Bob Evan’s.
10) My first dog was a golden retriever.
11) My first cat was named bad cat.
12) I have neither pet anymore 😦
13) My grandma was once at my house and found cat nip and sat me down to have a talk about drugs.
14) I have had the same email account for 11 years.
15) I love the color pink.
16) I have a pink laptop.
17) I have a pink camera.
18) I have a pink purse.
19) I have a pink coat.
20) I used to have a pink cell phone.
21) If you can get it in pink, I have it.
22) My favorite girl scout cookies are Tagalongs.
23) I don’t like guys with moustaches.
24) I would never order Lemon flavored Girl Scout cookies. It seems like a waste of a good thing.
25) I love condiments.
26) My favorite is the chickfila sauce.
27) I love the Twilight Series.
28) I felt lost when I finished reading the last Twilight book.
29) I’ve seen all the Twilight movies so far.
30) I’ve seen all the Twilight movies more than once.
31) I like to internet shop… I put everything I want in my cart and then I close out the page.
32) My dream car is a Bentley.
33) I used to run Cross Country in high school.
34) I hated Cross Country and always thought about acting like I fell so I wouldn’t have to finish, but I never did.
35) I was on the swim team in high school.
36) My favorite cereal is Captain Crunch with berries.
37) My favorite sushi roll is the spider roll. It’s made with soft shell crab.
38) My favorite chocolate is white chocolate… even though it’s not really chocolate.
39) I love any and all peanut butter.
40) My favorite caramel is with sea salt.
41) I have never watched an episode of Glee.
42) I have never missed an episode of the Jersey Shore.
43) I got a warning letter from the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle) telling me to slow down. I’ve gotten too many tickets in too short a time.
44) I love the show Weeds and order Showtime every time a new season comes on,
45) My worst job ever was being a telemarketer. It didn’t last very long.
46) My favorite soup is Cream of crab soup.
47) My second favorite soup is French onion soup.
48) I love Green Monsters!
49) My favorite restaurant is The Melting Pot.
50) I can’t believe I have 50 more to go 🙂
51) I have killed every plant I owned.
52) I love the smell of fresh ground coffee.
53) I have a pink DVD player.
54) I hate wearing socks.
55) I hate going to the dentist, but I go every 6 months.
56) I try to diagnose myself on the web, and usually end up with cancer.
57) I’ve been knitting a blanket for the past year.
58) I used to wear combat boots with babydoll dresses.
59) I once fell asleep with a granola bar in my hand.
60) I love going to the grocery store.
61) I’m a coupon clipper.
62) I love to shop for clearance items in Target.
63) I will eat leftovers, even if I’m not sure if the food is good or not.
64) I’m an aggressive driver.
65) I don’t like when slow drivers drive in the left lane.
66) My biggest pet peeve is when you hold the door open for someone and they don’t say thank you.
67) If you call me after 8:30 I probably won’t answer.
68) I love cake batter ice cream, but only from carvel.
69) Ginger Teriyaki popcorn from The Popcorn Factory is fabulous!
70) I have 2 neices and 2 nephews.
71) I didn’t like mashed potatoes until 3 years ago.
72) This Christmas I realized that I do like gravy.
73) I’m jealous of Adam Richman (Man V. Food) because he gets to eat such good food.
74) I saw a place that serves fried chicken over waffles with maple gravy and I really want to try it.
75) I don’t think I would ever get full from donuts, and I think it’s best that I don’t try.
76) I would really like to work out with a personal trainer one day.
77) I once ate a sausage nutella sandwich, and I liked it.
78) Me and my sister used to drive to the gas station and each buy a king size candy bar and then split them.
79) I love anything maple.
80) The first time I was ever on a horse was last year, when I went horse back riding in Hawaii.
81) The first time I was in a limo was for my daughter’s preschool graduation.
82) I am not a morning person.
83) I call my Dad to come over and change my light bulbs.
84) I love red wine.
85) I love white wine.
86) I love all wine.
87) I won $500 on a scratch off ticket once.
88) I go to the grocery store with my parent’s so I can save my gas.
89) I used to drink White Russians all the time when I went out.
90) I watch Sex and the City from Season 1 to Season 6, and when it’s finished I start over again.
91) I regularly read TMZ.
92) If I was rich I think I would get liposuction… everywhere.
93) I love being a mom.
94) If I could go anywhere in the world it would be to Belize.
95) I’m so excited I only have five more of these to go.
96) I think Justine has more purses than I do.
97) I wish I had a bicycle.
98) I can always tell when it’s a full moon by how busy we are at work.
99) I have always wanted to be on jury duty, but never have been picked.
100) I wrote more than 1,000 words in this post. Phew!